Wishing all Muslim around the world.. Happy Eid Ul Adha.. May the magic of Eid warm ur world with happiness and fill ur life with joy and good cheer.. :o)
Everyone loves this cake.. the softness... the taste.. the sweetness is just right.. will definately be baking this cake again and again.. ty bro rozzan for sharing this wonderful recipe :op
270g butter - I used unsalted butter and add 1/4tsp salt
250g Hong Kong flour
230g caster sugar
10g cocoa powder
6 large eggs
2 tbsp condense milk
1 tbsp ovalette
1 tbsp tap water
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla / vanilla powder
1 tbsp black forest paste - i added.. u can use chocolate paste if u want
1) Beat butter, milk and vanilla together and beat until fluffy. Set aside.
2) In another bowl whisk eggs, ovalette, water, baking powder, flour and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat until fluffy and thick.
3) Combine batter A and B. Mix well.
4) Remove the 1 / 4 of batter and mix with cocoa powder and black forest paste. Stir well.
5) Prepare greased cake tin measuring 8 x 8 inches
6) Add 3 scoops of plain dough and a scoop of cocoa mix, and repeat this method until all the batter are use.. marble it ..
7) Bake cake batter in oven at 180C for 45-50 minutes.
8) Let the cake cool before slicing it into two parts..spread with Nutella. Leave in fridge for a few hrs or a night bef serving.
Oh bef i go.. My trip to TOTT - Superb!! do go there tmrw girls cos that place is heaven!! hahaha