Crunchy Chocolate Chips Cookies
Typical me being asian... i loveeeeeeeee this type of cookies... krap krup krapppp hahahha... definately not gonna tell how many pcs of this super super delish cookies i've eaten so far hehehhe there goes my super duper diet... lost 4kg and now slowly gaining it back?? :op
Heres the deal... go to the kitchen right now and start baking this cookies cos cos cos... its simply the best, super crunchy chocolate chip cookies that i've ever baked.. even my typical chocolate chip cookies recipe that i've been using since the 90's cannot match with this one... so go on... go and bake it right now!! i know i will bake this for Eid... recipe fm chef hanieliza
250g margarine (i used unsalted butter and add 1/4tsp of salt to my flour)
160g castor sugar
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
20g cocoa powder
100g chocolate chips
50g slice almonds (toast)
50g white chocolate (cut into big chunks)
1. Sift flour and cocoa powder. Set aside.
2. Cream margarine and sugar. Add in egg yolk and vanilla essence.
3. Add in Nestum and chocolate chips. Mix well.
4. Add in the sifted dry ingredients. Mix till well combined.
5. Spoon a teaspoon batter onto the baking tray layered with greaseproof paper. The cookies will expand slightly when baked.
6. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 165 C for 25 minutes or till done.
7. Leave the cookies to cool on the cooling rack before storing them in an air-tight container.
NOTE: I used varlhona cocoa powder and chocolate/white chocolate chips... seriously it makes a difference guys... so try to use good chocolate ok